Too slow on the sale. Do I go for the bigger brother ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold a nice one on e-bay last year for $450 and it was a great runner. That is reasonable but overall you must consider the condition, amount of use, stock or modified and how bad you really want/need one...................IMO. If you watch the classifies here a while, you should find something. What do you plan to use it for primarily?

Firewood going to try and cut and sell some on the side for some extra cash.

I guess it would really depend on your usage. Me, I would go for a 460. Port and MM down the road and you would be standing pretty tall. These guys talking about buying the bigger saw and then buying a smaller saw after have to much money. Just my opinion.

I guess it would really depend on your usage. Me, I would go for a 460. Port and MM down the road and you would be standing pretty tall. These guys talking about buying the bigger saw and then buying a smaller saw after have to much money. Just my opinion.

That's my ideal situation is a 460. But if I could get a 660 instead would it be wrong?

Again, personal preference I guess. You could always get the 660 and use it until a 460 comes along and sell the 660 to fund the smaller saw. The 660 is a full 2# heavier, I would not consider it for general firewood duties, thats just me though.

Latest posts

Back