Tractor Supply Co. Prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UrbanLogger

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I happened to wonder into a new Tractor Supply Co. store just opened in my area this weekend and took a look around, upon leaving I grabbed a TSC catalog. Later at home i was thumbing through it and noticed that they sell Cub Cadet saws. The price listed for the largest (56.5 CC model 5720 I believe) in the catalog is 459.99 which doesn't seem too out of line, considering the source. I later visited their website and noticed after entering my zip code (for better pricing info) that the online price listed is 275.00

WOW what a difference, anyone else happen to see anything like this, will they honor the $275 price?

yup, looked in my new blue book. listed at 459.99, website with my zip goes to 275 also. I still won't buy it!
I'm in TSC at least once a week :)
-Ralph

sedanman said:
I heard they will be dropping the Cub Cadet saws.

Really? the new book for 2007 lists the cubs and polunds. doesn't list the huskys. they are in the store, and online, but not in catalog. thats odd.

sedanman said:
Just repeating something I heard, doesn't mean it's true.
no, I'm with you. looks like they wouldn't be in the catalog if they are dropping. maybe they are dropping husky?
-Ralph

TSC prices

TSC dropped the cub line up, up north Ohio already. Had them marked way down. The cub 5018 was down to $156 from reg price of $255.
They went to Husky line and Poulans. Only carry in stock up to 455 Huskys and can order all the way up to the 3120 for you.

Cubs

Cub Cadets were gone from my local stores by early summer. I still like mine and have a dealer pretty close by where I can get parts even if a different color case. My problem with TSC recently is that they seem to have different models each time I go in now--all Poulan and Husky, but as to model it's like a potluck dinner. The other strange thing is they still carry the Cub mowers and some other stuff. Why wouldn't they go Husky there as well?

The TSC's where I am at did go Husky mowers too, with cubs as the other choice in the mowers.

Latest posts

Back