• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Trade homelite 750 for Dolmar 9010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe25DA

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Super nice, low hour 750. Bought from original owner who mistakenly bought it for fire wood, soon realized it was too big. I have yet to see a cleaner 750 as these were west coast timber saws that were used hard. This still has the inspection sticker on it. I rebuilt the carb, new intake boot and fuel line/filter. I have not run it since rebuild, since I've owned it (4 years) I only started it twice never cut with it. The piston and cyl are perfect. As far as compression goes, you can not start this saw without the decomp. I am not interested in selling it but I would trade it for a 9010 Dolmar or Makita, in good shape. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Possibly. I know many had coil issues rectified on the 9010. Send some pictures
There wasn't issues with the 9000 coil system they were just limited lower than the 9010 by 1000-2000rpm. I own both and if you tune in the wood and intened to use a long bar (like you should with a 90cc saw), you will never notice much of a difference. Dolmar still sells the coil and FW upgrade kits for $110 (? think thats close). I'd have to dig to find the PN if needed.

Back