Traveling Arborist looking for work in Indianapolis or Cincinatti

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arborjockey

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Certfied general climber, master climber, aerial rescue to a 1000' , graduate of production arborist training ( I won 10 of the 11 events). Bucket truck operator and a removal expert. I brought all my gear minus a saw from Hawaii to Oregon and now Im in Carmel Indiana. I have top notch references and a lot of pictures but the proofs in the pudding. Give me thoseView attachment 265904 big nasty ones that you've been putting on the back burner. Im ready to make you money.:msp_smile:

I know a guy who use to work for Ping and he liked the owner. The company seems to do well. That's all I got. Hope it helps.

You will have to look it up on the net...seems you can't post a link to the guy here. Must be some reason I just don't know what it is.

Last edited:
Not long but I will be back after the new year. Short stent this time. I leave right b4 xmas. I do have a client in ohio I have to take care of on tue/wed. But after that im free.

Traveling arborist

If your looking for a great ,possible salaried position for a cream puff job give me a contact number or direct email so we can chat. Thanks

Latest posts

Back