Tree Division Manager San Diego

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raiders

Reaction score
Looking for A Tree Care Manager in the North San Diego County area to drive new arbor business with established successful landscape company. This is a 12 man, 4 truck division. Must be certified arborist with strong communication skills with employees and clients. Bilingual a plus but not necessary. Must be computer literate and participate in estimates, bidding and bid preparation. Compensation package includes base salary of
50-65K (salary commensurate with experience) with benefits package, company vehicle. Operations manager will mentor person selected for this position.

I would welcome any input on this job opportunity.

Last edited:
Response to Tree Care Manager.

G'day. Just a quick note to see if you were still chasing a manager. I'm just "testing the waters" for employment in Southern Cal. I will be moving to San Diego early Jan 07. I have been a Certified Tree Surgeon for 15 years, 5 of those in L.A. (95-00) and the last 6 as an Ops Manager for a large Co here in Perth. Would love some feedback about if the position was still available or if you would like further information about or from myself. Cheers, Gull.

Back