$&*((^ Tree Huggers!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For every crazy tree hugger, there is a a crazy logger. It evens out.

PlantBiologist = Crazy tree hugger
SILogger = Crazy logger

See, it all evens out. :)

:cheers:

For every crazy tree hugger, there is a a crazy logger. It evens out.

PlantBiologist = Crazy tree hugger
SILogger = Crazy logger

See, it all evens out. :)

ha ha!! thats funny...i really wouldn't consider you a crazy tree hugger tho....u do own and run chainsaws.

btw.....i'd almost have to say that is a complement:clap: :chainsaw:

BC, that pic is the Lower Clearwater where it runs into a lake. I dont have my map handy but I thinks its in Idaho. We crossed the border the next day and came rode alongside Kootnai Lake. South east of Kamloops I think.

I'll dig up some maps tomorow.

There was a kid killed in Humboldt County, CA by a tree that hit him. The accusations, and canonization of the killed guy went on for months, maybe years. The protesters wanted the faller thrown in prison, they had marches and candlelight stuff, it really gave them the exposure in the media that they crave. Ignoring them is best. Being fakie nice to them is best.

I snuck into an Earth First recruiting meeting in 1990. They told us that no way would we get hurt, that when you chain yourself to something dangerous, like the haulback line, or up on the tube, it'll be ok and the loggers will cuss at you at first but then will be concerned about you getting hurt. Also we were to sabotage the mechanical stuff, especially the feller bunchers because they belonged to the huge timber corporations and the bunchers "ripped out giant redwoods by their roots." I started laughing at that statement and kind of blew my cover.

I know the faller you speak of from Humboldt county, and the choker setter that was working with him. I worked for the same company and worked with both of them for years. They are great guys. Thats what happens when young impressionable kids get misled by radical freak groups! Both the faller and the choker setter have gave up on logging. Which is a shame because they were two of the best you could find!

Tree huggers and bare-foot hippies ruin everything.:angry2: :angry: :angry2:
and they are stupid for not getting that we can grow more trees faster and better after the older slower ones are gone. this is not like the plastic $h*T that these freak morons are using.we can grow more and more and more!!!!its called renewable!!!! maybe if trees were so precious to them they would not hurt them with spikes and girdle chains and instead plant a few more new trees and less lawn and weed.

its an attempt to do harm (MURDER???)hell yes, fry them, and those poor loggers, some one get them a beer!!! maybe line up some fools (not real tree huger's, like the folks on this site and LOGGERS!) and let me take a go at smashing some, I wont miss them.

and they are stupid for not getting that we can grow more trees faster and better after the older slower ones are gone. this is not like the plastic $h*T that these freak morons are using.we can grow more and more and more!!!!its called renewable!!!! maybe if trees were so precious to them they would not hurt them with spikes and girdle chains and instead plant a few more new trees and less lawn and weed.

its an attempt to do harm (MURDER???)hell yes, fry them, and those poor loggers, some one get them a beer!!! maybe line up some fools (not real tree huger's, like the folks on this site and LOGGERS!) and let me take a go at smashing some, I wont miss them.

Your flippin right, we've got forestry management practices here to utalize the lumber from high quality hardwood logs, but there always has to be something newer and better it's not just because mills want more lumber&veneer. The hippies are never satisfied with the world as is. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2::angry2:

I had one whispy little shmoo come up to me and ask if I planted a tree for every one I cut down. I told him, no, but neither did I go out and make a baby every time I killed someone either.

He turned white and walked away quickly.

lets see those hippies and tree hugging fools hug this a few times, it even comes with its own neuro toxin, to go along with the thorns!!!!!

yep we have 2 at the front door for any............ I don't have a word for them............ you all know them!!!! we save trees( with chemicals and sprays!) and plant trees!! tons of them, and we saw trees lots of them, both in landscapes and in a silvaculture setting!!! take one away and hurt them all!!!

any ways don't these Idiots use toilet paper or is that why they smell so bad?????

Latest posts

Back