• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Tree Monkey ported 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskytime

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This is really too much saw for me. Tree Monkey Scott put 2 tanks through it and I've put 1 more. I replaced the decomp with an oem husqvarna decomp to aid in starting. I also put a stock timing key in. I will include both the stihl decomp and Scott's shaved key with the saw so it can be setup for a big boy as Mr Tree Monkey intended.

It has the 288xp single ring piston and high output oiler. Compression is currently 190 psi and I'm only around 200 feet elevation. Selling PHO paypal friends and family $775 shipped to lower 48. 20161006_144127.jpg20170120_191827.jpg20170120_191845.jpg20170120_191937.jpg20161111_152101.jpg

this is sold and it's on the way.
seller has been fantastic to deal with and i'm crawling the walls with excitement!

saw is going to be huge.
pics when she arrives.

Yes this is indeed a lot of saw. I hope it enjoys it's new home. It should pull a long bar nicely for you. Should arrive wednesday. Cheers!

She got here this week.
She's beautiful.

Took her to a shop and tuned it with their tach.
Checks out nice.! Sounds freaking great.
Soo great.

Got a nice removal this weekend to try her out on.
Can't wait!

I'm waiting for the 36" tsumura bar for the sexy sexy photos.

I hope it goes without saying that Huskytime has been a pleasure from top to bottom.

Thanks huskytime!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back