• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Trijicon ACOG TA01ECOS for Stihl MS461R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BangBang77

The chair is against the wall...
Reaction score
Title says it all guys.

I have a BNIB Trijicon ACOG TA01ECOS scope. FDE in color, A.R.M.S. throw lever pic mount, Trijicon RMR factory mounted to the top. This scope lists for ~$1,600 - $1,900 depending on company.

I am listing it on a couple of forums today for $1,400, but wanted to offer it up here as well. I would rather trade it straight across for a new/very clean Stihl MS461R (3/4 wrap, NOT Rescue) or a standard MS461, PHO. We can discuss shipping, but I would be willing to pay for the saw if you are willing to pay for the scope.

Nothing at all wrong with the scope. I actually have the same scope on 2 other Colt ARs at the moment. This one is setting idle and I want to add another 461 to the stable. Below is a screen shot off the interwebs of the same scope. If you are interested, I can send you actual pictures from mine.

upload_2018-11-8_11-43-40.png

Title says it all guys.

I have a BNIB Trijicon ACOG TA01ECOS scope. FDE in color, A.R.M.S. throw lever pic mount, Trijicon RMR factory mounted to the top. This scope lists for ~$1,600 - $1,900 depending on company.

I am listing it on a couple of forums today for $1,400, but wanted to offer it up here as well. I would rather trade it straight across for a new/very clean Stihl MS461R (3/4 wrap, NOT Rescue) or a standard MS461, PHO. We can discuss shipping, but I would be willing to pay for the saw if you are willing to pay for the scope.

Nothing at all wrong with the scope. I actually have the same scope on 2 other Colt ARs at the moment. This one is setting idle and I want to add another 461 to the stable. Below is a screen shot off the interwebs of the same scope. If you are interested, I can send you actual pictures from mine.

View attachment 683957

Not really just bought a M-4 couple days ago and wanted that scope. My saw has maybe 5 minutes run time on it. Used it to cut down 1 tree last year, pretty much new.

Latest posts

Back