Trying to get a Homelite UT-10580A running.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomcp

Reaction score
I replaced the carb and I need to know the settings for the adjustment screws.
It will start on choke and slowly dies off. I attached the hose from the upper primer port, suction, to the right side of the carb and the return to the left side.
When I pump the primer a lot, gas runs out of the carb and I don't think it is supposed to do that.
I bought this new carb on Amazon and it arrived with the choke that is supposed to snap open when you squeeze the trigger binding.
I swapped the choke rod, plate and spring from the old carb and it works correctly.
Any help is appreciated.

I replaced the carb and I need to know the settings for the adjustment screws.
It will start on choke and slowly dies off. I attached the hose from the upper primer port, suction, to the right side of the carb and the return to the left side.
When I pump the primer a lot, gas runs out of the carb and I don't think it is supposed to do that.
I bought this new carb on Amazon and it arrived with the choke that is supposed to snap open when you squeeze the trigger binding.
I swapped the choke rod, plate and spring from the old carb and it works correctly.
Any help is appreciated.
Check your inbox for the service manual which has the carb settings in it.

Back