Trying to remember name of wood splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnlpar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Used a woodsplitter of a buddies brother today. He nor my buddy could remember the manufacturers name. They knew it was made in Canada. I know it used a Honda motor(6-8 hp), split horizontal, and also split both on the out-feed and the in-feed of the cylinder. Fantastic machine! Does anyone know of a brand name fitting the bill? Split twisted Red Oak, Hickory, and Elm like nothing I've ever seen. I need to buy my own.

I know the brand you are talking about, but the manufacturer isn't a sponsor here so I wouldn't want to tell you and then get banned.:greenchainsaw:

Thanks Newfie. I don't want you to get into any trouble. I would think that if any sponsers had beef with it,then I would be interested what could they bring to the table? I'm in the market for one. My old Fred Flintstone sportsmans model has seen it's last.:deadhorse:

serious

Newfie said:
I know the brand you are talking about, but the manufacturer isn't a sponsor here so I wouldn't want to tell you and then get banned.:greenchainsaw:
why are you saying you would get banned newfie

Latest posts

Back