Tsumura Bar Availability

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking for a couple of lightweight bars in 3/8 .050 for small Husky and found none. Are these guys suffering the effects of Covid slowdowns too?

I was looking for a couple of lightweight bars in 3/8 .050 for small Husky and found none. Are these guys suffering the effects of Covid slowdowns too?
Archer has had many issues getting inventory from the ports to the train yards to the warehouse. What length were you needing?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

i looked around online pretty hard for a light tsumura 20" .050 3/8, everywhere listing it is sold out. After 3 days I gave up and ordered a oregon versa cut aluminum core for 38 bucks total...it feels lighter than the hard nose stihl its replacing but will the rails get sloppy in short order is the question.

Yup
Yup

Chipper1

He seems to always have something like that for sale. I got a 24” .050 TOTAL lightweight in off him for a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have some, but nothing for sale currently.
Best/easiest was thru archer in the past, but as stated above they along with many other companies are having difficulty getting containers in the ports. I have a buddy who's been waiting for weeks, the boat is just cruising around in the open water waiting to get in the ports in NY.
I’ll probably look at Sugi if I can’t find Tsumura.
Talk with Bob aka spike. Sugi and husky have something in the works is the word on the street, maybe he can clue you in on a timeframe and/or what they will be offering.

Tsu has something going with husky too.

View attachment 897204
Whew! Those are sharp.

I’m trying to adorn a couple of minty 2 and 3 series saws with nice bars. I mulled buying some NOS period correct bars as well. Just haven’t seen anything yet that screams “buy me”.

Tsumura were a bit less than the Sugi bars I see available and since I already have one Tsumura I was hoping to keep them all the same. But that’s not looking like an option.

Oh good lord. = Precious Saw Pettiness :laughing:
Dude, my pretties need nice looking bars :happy: . Grey is :baba:, they need to go back to all orange.
I'll probably be taking a nice 372 oe out today, it's gonna need a cleanup right after since we had rain here last night:crazy2:.

Edit;
Forgot to say, look who's talking ;).

Latest posts

Back