Ultimate Saw Race

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug we are going to get enough from you to cover that fine yet. Robert and I are working on some more bets with ya to make up that 224....

I cant believe, after all the money I paid them guys in customs, they still let Gypo through.

Beer Can Bob, you are correct...we will be settling a few things...like that fine Canadian blend in the bottom of my stomach.
And prolly about 8000 of them 'merican beer.

Would you be kind enough to post directions so lurkers to this site could come and observe high-tech saws in action? My Rand McNally does not even show Cumberland. Finding a place by the roar of the chainsaws can be a little tenuous.

Cumberland is seven miles North of Enumclaw. And finding the show from there should be easy, the saws we will be running are a bit bigger and louder than your average saw.

Last edited:
What do you mean the show doesnt start till noon??!! You told me I had to be there tonight! Make me drive 8 hours for a 4 hour show? And then you offer directions to everyone but me...lol..You just tell me to find the place?? I see how this is going to be.

Anyway...I am hoping to leave about 1pm so I may get there earlier than the 2:24 am I was thinking.

See you at the Log Show!!

Hey..Dennis here...I showed up finally at about 9pm, with some very poor directions, I might add. Got into the barage, shined up the Pred a bit for tomorrows show...had a couple beverages down at the Eager Beaver, and now just waiting for the big show tomorrow. First things, a horse show tomorrow morning...a charity fundraiser, that Ronda and possibly Amanda will ride in, then the big saw race. Waiting for Gypo to show up in the morning with Beav...I mean Cinnamon Girl. Will have pics tomorrow and race results.

Holy...Holy COW!!!

Dennis here,
Well the race ended yesterday a bit later than we expected. The V6 showed up, but due to some problems, couldnt run. The Predator in turn took 11 cuts...2 on the Rotax by myself...
I finally ran the control side of the Predator with Hotsaw Bill on the other side and my goodness, you cannot appreciate the power until its in your hands.
Gypo showed up with Cinnamon and stayed the night, as well as did Steve (fleeperkeeper) showed up and took some pictures.
We closed down the Eager Beaver pretty much both nights, and had prolly an extra 30 people at the race.
All in all, it was an excellent time, good saws..good people, and lots of cheap 'Merican beer.

Here is Gypo first thing this morning...

Last edited:
Dennis helped me feed the cows this morning, I showed him some of the finer points of cattle feeding such as proper location of the hay. Saw pics are comming soon but these will have to do for now.

Last edited:
Ok, I've just about had it!
I'll get you guys back when I get home! I got lots of pictures that tell the real story, plus I will send them to DB so he can manipulate them first.
So there!
John

John,
Jane and I got home from dinner on Saturday night and I talked to Robert and Dennis at the barage. I was just as tanked as they were, so I'm foggy on the following. I think they were trying to take advantage of my state of mind, because they made a feeble attempt at impersonating you. What they wanted me to do was "manipulate" the picture of you at the mobil Stabbin Cabin, above. It was too dark to see the potetential good parts, so I lightened it up a bit. Sorry guys, nothing there to see.

What's up with the beard?

Which reminds me...Why is it that my pictures get banned, yet the equally harmless pictures in the "Pic Albums" thread are OK? I see nothing wrong with any of these.

I didnt think it was very funny when Robert and Dennis deliberately fed those undulates right outside the door of the Stabbin Cabin and even put grain under the step. The trailer was rockin so hard, I thought I awoke to a wet dream as those cattle tried to get at the grain.
And you call this American Hospitality? Of course the bumper sticker, "When the Campers a Rockin', Dont Come a Knockin', took on a whole new dimension.
Gyro

Last edited:
Zyp,
If you think that what Robert and Dennis did was bad, think of what would have happened if I had snuck Fizbin in the door while you were sleeping.

And who would'o thunk I was so gulible as to think that picture was pulled. Lets take a poll, "Who Takes the Most Abuse".
I guess I won, no one else entered.
John

Latest posts

Back