• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Used makita/dolmar 7900 handle bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one. Let me dig it out tonight.
Ok thank you your timing is perfect. I just finished up and need to flush cut stumps.
2fadbdafd5573a179e0cf59746df0f16.jpg

Nice! Ya I found one. If you need a pic I’ll send it but it’s a scuffed but otherwise fine handle. Here’s its donor. One of my two (6100 wrap) main felling saws. I like wrap handles for felling and just generally outside of firewood/stumping. I’ll pm ya a price.
EB764570-1DE3-40B3-8D9E-45FC7689D401.jpeg

Nice! Ya I found one. If you need a pic I’ll send it but it’s a scuffed but otherwise fine handle. Here’s its donor. One of my two (6100 wrap) main felling saws. I like wrap handles for felling and just generally outside of firewood/stumping. I’ll pm ya a price.
View attachment 754869
Your like 10 minuts too late. Just found one on ebay brand new 40$. Sorry man. I,much rather would have done buisness with a fellow feller I just couldent wait! [emoji23]

Latest posts

Back