• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Used Stihl Chainsaw Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a decent little list of Stihl parts I want to get rid of to fund other interests (i.e. CAD). Prices do not include shipping, but I will ship domestically or internationally. If you think a price is out of line let me know what you think is fair and if I don't get any interest at asking price perhaps we can work something out. I will happily post/provide photos of any item(s) upon request, there’s just too much to put in this ad up front. Just post here or PM me - if you want the photos emailed to you please provide your email address, otherwise I can post them in this thread.

Used Stihl 460/046 cylinder and piston - $100 + shipping - SOLD
This is a used, but good condition 52mm cylinder & piston – rings & circlips are NOT included, it is the cylinder and piston only. There is no scoring and both look to be used, but in good usable condition.

Used Stihl 046 complete case assembly - $150 + shipping
This is a complete case assembly from an 046. It includes the assembled case with the crank & con-rod, flywheel, coil, starter assembly, chain brake mechanism (brake handle is broken off), oil pump, spike, etc. If you're interested in parts from this assembly let me know what you want including an offer and we can figure something out.

Used Stihl 046 tank housing - $75 + shipping - SOLD
Good used 046 tank housing with the fuel cap, choke rod, handle molding, and throttle/interlock. I pressure tested the tank and it passed. NOTE: this is the older/original 046 style with the screw-in fuel cap, not flippy-cap.

Stihl 026 parts saw / carcass - $40 + shipping - SOLD
Good aesthetic condition for what included. The air filter cover is missing. The cylinder is usable, but the spark plug threads are stripped. The piston is scored, and the bearing on the con-rod is shot. It includes a good condition complete starter assembly, clutch cover, carburetor, and everything other than what I listed as missing. If you're interested in parts from this assembly let me know what you want including an offer and we can figure something out.

Used Stihl 1127 series (MS290/310/390) handle housing - $20 + shipping
Very nice condition orange plastic handle housing that includes handle molding and throttle/interlock.

Stihl 015L parts saw - $10 + shipping
130 psi compression. Missing air filter, air filter cover, choke lever, No clutch, but sprocket is included. Dirty & well used. This is the version with a white body and orange clutch cover.

Last edited:
i have a small box of stihl parts but i'm new to the internet am not shure how to get a pay pal account but the parts are as follows a set of 46 rings marked 046 1128 s new 4 fly wheels 046 4 used heads in very good shape 046 \26 cranking side nedds dawgs and rope / crank side needs clip and dawgs 046\ 1 head and piston 046 (I learned this by trial if you have to parts saws with good compression you can swap out pistons their both worn smooth so there is little friction and if you never run ethanol in them they will last a very long time)also two crank and covers for bg 75 stihl leaf blowers I have 2 crank cases for 46s \+ a muffler\\\ i have a lot of other parts (i worked on chainsaws for over 20 years ) i've just got to get them together thank you

Back