• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Lone Wolf MS 200T for sale 900.00 Saw # 3.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ms 200T for sale 900.00 saw is rebuilt with all OEM parts listed below.

Gasket and seal set.
Cylinder kit.
Intake boot.
Impulse line.
Fuel cap.
Fuel line.
Fuel pickup.
Oil pump dust covers.
Lower handle buffer.
Top handle.
Clutch drive gear.
Clutch assembly.
Sprocket.
Fan housing.
Elastostert pull cord.
Carb.
Air filter.
Air filter cover.
Clutch cover assembly.
Saw passes vac and pressure tests.

Tree service friend is looking for one…sent him your info
It can be ported pretty cheap. These only get a base cut, sanded quech area, ignition timing bump and the muffler gutted out. Transfer ports are done on the mill and blended in to get them precise. Carbs are extra to port those. Anyone interested can send me a PM.

Always enjoy doing the clean ones. Got two done cylinders sitting the bench now. One is for a work saw. The other is for my saw. These things sing ported.

I bought this saw from Lone Wolf. It’s the first item I’ve ever bought on this site and thought I was taking a chance buying a saw site unseen. Also didn’t know anything about Lone Wolf. Well, I received the saw today. It was packed very securely. Right out of the box, it looked better than described. I put gas and oil in it and it fired right up. The saw rips. I haven’t cut any wood yet, but I can tell it’s more powerful than my 194T. Seems to rev really quick too. I’ve wanted a 200 for a long time and finally got a really nice one. Thanks again Lone Wolf for a very professional transaction. It’s good to know there are still good honest people out there.

Back