• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy USG Grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir! I ordered one yesterday from dealer. $700
You ordered a Square Grinder new from a dealer for $700? Who's the grinder manufactory... the only one I know on the market is a Simington... from what dealer/who? A new Sq grinder for $700 is a deal that for sure.

How it's working?
My USG? Only had the switch go out, but it did it in on position. Otherwise trouble free.

I dont even have a clue how old it is. I got used from another guy many years ago, like 15 years for myself. But have watched the prices go up and up on them over the years.

I was wanting a silvey round grinder but this was my 2nd choice.

Mr. Del's post there got me thinking of trying to track one of these unicorns down again. I just had to think...... that my first grinder I bought had that attachment on it at some point. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked up the disk part number and found that it was for square grind.
@Del_ Thank you for the post with pictures on the Stihl USG Square Grinding attachment
comparison. I wont be begging you for your treasure, but if you do use it, please post more pictures!

Latest posts

Back