Value of a Poulan 245A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverKing

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a Poulan 245 A that starts and runs good,auto oiler with manual override works good,good 20 inch bar and chain.I dont have a compression tester,but comp feels good and the P/C look good,no gouges or scoring.The only problem with the saw is the rear handle has been JB welded near the throttle .But it seems to be holding together fairly well.Saw of course has been well used and has the battle scars to prove it.Carb has been rebuilt,new fuel filter and fuel lines.Anyhow,I dont need this saw and Im gonna try to sell it.What would be a fair asking price?

Really impossible for anyone to give you more than a ballpark.

First off, we dont know what condition (pics?) second, we dont know how you're planning on selling it.

If you were to try to see one in my area, you'd be lucky to get $25 as nothing seems to sell around here that isnt creamsicle colour. If, on the other hand, you went on ebay, well you could probably get as much money out of it as is possible.

One suggest on ebay though - especially for older/rarer saws, put a Buy it Now or best offer on it - dont put it on auction - as the buyers may just not be out all at once, especially this time of year.

Latest posts

Back