value of residential d fir

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.........................................Most of what pisses me off is that the city wants to force the developer to remove the trees from another persons private property for the city benefit (to not have to trim) ,.............................................
Can you explain about that a bit more?

What's to explain? blatant hypocrisy, City will not let property owners cut their own trees, but if it inconveniences the city they want it cut. So much for 'tree city'.

FWIW, developer offered $500 per tree to remove (simple drop and chip), so said OK.
Sir what I was asking was in regards to this statement.
.........................Most of what pisses me off is that the city wants to force the developer to remove the trees from another persons private property for the city benefit (to not have to trim)
How is the city forcing the removal of the the trees through a third party? Are the trees encroaching on city owned property? If so it has nothing to do with the developer. A bit more information would be nice.

how is the city forcing the removal of the trees

Even in downstate IL you must have the AHJs who think they are gods? e.g. 'do this thing we want or other stuff will be more difficult' etc.

settled for 500 per tree and 5k for the shed..

how is the city forcing the removal of the trees

Even in downstate IL you must have the AHJs who think they are gods? e.g. 'do this thing we want or other stuff will be more difficult' etc.

settled for 500 per tree and 5k for the shed..
Sir,

I am not sure what you mean by AHJ and no the city has zero jurisdiction on private land here, as long as it is not encroaching on city owned land.

See now you went too far and you blew it. WA is very much like CA. I'll give you the last word on the rest of your post but I couldn't let this fiction pass unchallenged.
well, politics aside, WA MILLS, are not CA MILLS which was my point. Nor is WA DNR CA DNR, we play by different rules here.
I won't comment on how CA mills operate, hows about you keep your mouth shut about how WA mills operate?

Latest posts

Back