Vermeer 630

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just wondering if there is an aftermarket Co that sells the teeth on vermeer stump grinders. We have a 630 A and are currently looking for an extra set. Also does anybody know of a place to buy parts in central NJ for this machine? Vermeer has a location but its about an hr away from me and when I needed a belt I had it ups to me and was wrong and I wound up driving there anyway, what a waste of a day.

There are several different companies that sell replacement teeth for your grinder. However, you will need to check with them for I believe the Vermeer teeth take only a Vemeer holder.

Your best bet (my opinion) would be to get away from the Vermeer Teeth and decide what type of new teeth you want to get. Then you can purchase the proper pockets.

The changeover is the most expensive part but will worth it.

Cei, Border City Tools Sherrill, Rayco MFG and also GreenTeeth.

just to name a few...If you do not go for the changeover, I am sure one the the above carries the Vermeer teeth. Probably about $2.50 each.

There are several different companies that sell replacement teeth for your grinder. However, you will need to check with them for I believe the Vermeer teeth take only a Vemeer holder.

Your best bet (my opinion) would be to get away from the Vermeer Teeth and decide what type of new teeth you want to get. Then you can purchase the proper pockets.

The changeover is the most expensive part but will worth it.

Cei, Border City Tools Sherrill, Rayco MFG and also GreenTeeth.

just to name a few...If you do not go for the changeover, I am sure one the the above carries the Vermeer teeth. Probably about $2.50 each.

border city tool 1-800-421-5985, they used to make all of vermeer's teeth and pockets before vermeer started making their own. good people to deal with too.

palmer

Back