• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Very Clean Husqvarna 55 $225

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthunter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have a nice low hour Husqvarna 55 that I would like to sell. New air filter, fuel line and top cover. 170psi on my Craftsman gauge. Starts easy, idles like it should, oils well and runs good. The only two things that arent perfect (OCD) are the bumper spikes and the anti-vibe cover on the RH side. The bumper spikes are about .2" off from being parallel with each other and the anti-vibe cover is slightly darker than the rest of the saw. OEM piston and cylinder.
$225 PHO

Thanks.

It looks like it became a parts saw due to a hole in the fuel line. Guy working on it must have thought it had a bad carb. I bought it with no top cover and no muffler. Replaced the top cover and air filter with new OEM parts, slapped on a muffler from one of my parts saws and put a new fuel line on the saw. Runs like a champ

Back