• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Very nice 064 traded

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome looking saw ! Should sell fast in that condition and price !
yes sir skippy, I have one in this condition also I think this saw is one of the best saws stihl has made (larger saw) and is a sure fire match for the infamous Husqvarna 288xp and or xp lite glws they are awesome saws

064s a saw I really wanted to love. Ive had 2 I think. The last one I traded to Randy on port work and he sold on OPE. Saw was mint. I loved the power, but after 10 min my hands hated it. I grew up on Stihl, but prefer Husq for the AV.

064s a saw I really wanted to love. Ive had 2 I think. The last one I traded to Randy on port work and he sold on ***. Saw was mint. I loved the power, but after 10 min my hands hated it. I grew up on Stihl, but prefer Husq for the AV.
awe steven ,lets not be sissy .... Its like riding a Harley the vibs are the best part, need prove just ask any girl over the age of 21 ... :) and my favorite saws are (mostly) all of the Swedish persuasion also

Back