• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ***Very Nice STIHL MS200T***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is another one of my personal saws that am selling to get the funds together for a 661. This is a very nice 200T. I originally got the saw off ebay and it was bogging down when you hit the throttle. Got the saw and rebuilt carb with a new carb kit and fuel filter. Saw ran great for that spring summer and fall (last year). I got it out spring this year and it did not want to run right. Pulled the carb and just cleaned it and it ran perfect. After using it this past spring I drained the gas and it sat until I got it out a few days ago. Put fresh gas in it and it fired right up and runs great. Cosmetically the saw is great. I did take some black touch up paint and painted the STIHL lettering. Also on the bottom there were a few of the small plastic ribs that got kind of folded over so I just smoothed them out with a dremel tool. Nothing you would probably notice nor does it effect the saw in any way. I am just really weird/anal about my saws and try to make them as perfect as they possibly can be. The saw has the H limiter removed and the spark arrestor screen is gone and saw is retuned and like any 200T is a runnin SOB. Saw coms with like new bar and three good used chains. $450 plus shipping.

image.jpeg

image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg

image_4.jpeg

Latest posts

Back