• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Viking calks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
boots_zpsmgms2cb6.jpg

Viking calks. Size 9 . Excellent condition, no leaks, new spikes. 150 dollars plus shipping.

You guys have BIG feet! The Vikings run a little large. They're a 9 and I normally wear a nine but with these I have to wear heavy winter socks or they're too big. No problem there, they're winter boots, but maybe they'd fit a size ten foot. Dunno.
I wouldn't wear them in the summer though...way too hot.

I have husky boots and wear the size 13 with a thick pair of socks for warmer weather and have a size 14 for cold weather that I wear with wool liners. This look to be about the same type of boot (minus the calks). GLWS

I was just kidding. I could prolly squeeze into those boots, but they'd probably scratch up my hardwood floors:(

i got a set of the caulked black tusk half and half vikings i might sell to a guy with size 12's if he's interested LOL. not taking anything away from bobs sale of course. i guess it's impossible with the size difference. pretty well new.

man that's brilliant. wouldn't even have to do any walking then. better yet find 2 mountain goats instead so you can go all terrain LOL
Yeap mtn goats would be better.cows around here have shorter legs on one side because of the hill sides.they just walk in circles on flat land.:laughing: talkin about a ***** to get them back up when they get out.:laughing::laughing:

Latest posts

Back