• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy walbro hda-87 carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will it work? .... yes. However, the desire is to obtain the HDA-87 carburetor because it has a larger venturi.

Venturi Diameters:

HDA - 87 = 16.66 mm
HDA-117 = 15.08
HDA-120 = 15.08
HDA-144 = 15.08

While this is only a 10.5% increase in diameter...it ends up being a 22.5% increase in surface area.

I have both an 87 and a 120. Noticeable difference... yes. Night & Day... no. (Stock Saw)

Just want to see what it will do with the most I can do to help it out. It is nice as it stands now, but I always like that little bit more.

Will it work? .... yes. However, the desire is to obtain the HDA-87 carburetor because it has a larger venturi.

Venturi Diameters:

HDA - 87 = 16.66 mm
HDA-117 = 15.08
HDA-120 = 15.08
HDA-144 = 15.08

While this is only a 10.5% increase in diameter...it ends up being a 22.5% increase in surface area.

I have both an 87 and a 120. Noticeable difference... yes. Night & Day... no. (Stock Saw)

It's only .1hp on a stock saw.

Have a used hda87 I’d be willing to part with for 100$ pm for pics an yes I know this thread is more then a few years old but I’m sure there will be quite a few that bring it back to life after this post!

Back