Walbro SDC carb for XL 400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Van

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Anyone have a Walbro SDC 28 carb or just the body that they'd part with? I've got the one from my XL 400 apart, only to find someone did an absolute butcher job inside it. The body where the plugs press in is pretty mangled, the plugs were in with some type of sealent? thats been disolving. Maybe it's JB weld, not sure at this point - But, there's no way new plugs are going to go back. PM please if you'd part with one - This one has the accelerator pump on it. Thanks, Mike

I may have one. I'll look when I get a chance. Tomorrow will be pretty busy, but I'll try to find out as soon as I can.

mike i may also have one i know i have tons of old walbro sdc carbs the only downfall is some of them have that white substance on them thats why i never placed them on my store
but them specific ones i use as part carbs anyhow

but if you are just looking for a outer body i can see if i can find one may be tommorrow let me know
calvin

and if i do find one just pay the shipping as far as the carb itself $ 5.00 since it is considered used at that point on the carbs

it may be new but if there is any discoloration or anything i mark it as used

on the carbs

Last edited:
Cal, if you find just the body - Inside mine is stamped 2 5-4212 If that matters - As long as it has the checkvalve in it, I have all the other parts including a brand new rebuild kit with plugs, etc - Just a waste of time to try to install it all in this beat up carb body -

Back