Walbro WT 17 B Carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going through my old but usually reliable old Husquvarna 40 chainsaw and think I have isolated the problem to the carb. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? Google has not found anything, not even a substitute. I would purchase just a carb kit but that doesn’t come up in any search either. The saw is about 1984 vintage, at least that’s the date on the manual and parts diagram that I have. I have other saws to use but like to grab this one for small quick work. Thanks for any help!

I am going through my old but usually reliable old Husquvarna 40 chainsaw and think I have isolated the problem to the carb. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? Google has not found anything, not even a substitute. I would purchase just a carb kit but that doesn’t come up in any search either. The saw is about 1984 vintage, at least that’s the date on the manual and parts diagram that I have. I have other saws to use but like to grab this one for small quick work. Thanks for any help!
I posted on the other forum too. Discount Marine has kits for that carb.

Back