wanted: 116si or 120si Dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cuttinscott

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm sure I have a saw for you, what are you looking to do? Which would you rather have I have many to choose from 116si, 120si, PS6000, PS6800 Just got in a very low hours 116SI needs a carb. still orig bar and either 1st or 2nd chain.

Scott

sugarbush

sugarbush

ArboristSite Guru
cuttinscott said:
I'm sure I have a saw for you, what are you looking to do? Which would you rather have I have many to choose from 116si, 120si, PS6000, PS6800 Just got in a very low hours 116SI needs a carb. still orig bar and either 1st or 2nd chain.

Scott
Scott, I have a customer that run over his 116si and ruined about everything but the engine. it still runs but some area's on the case are broken, so the case also has to be replaced. Do you have one in good condition with engine shot? if so can you send some picture's and price? Brian.

cuttinscott

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
Brian yea I have many old saws for you to choose from soon as i get a chance ill snap a few pics for you to choose from. been busy as he!! last few weeks here.

Scott

cuttinscott

cuttinscott

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here is a almost new Dolmar 116si has had only 1 chain is now on the 2nd one. The saw sat and the carb richening valve (injection start) was varnished off so now it has a new carb and runs like a champ. Asking $295.00 plus shipping.
Scandy14 has dibbs but if he does not want it its up for sale.

Scott

SOLD

Last edited:
sugarbush

sugarbush

ArboristSite Guru
Scott, that's a good looking saw but i have a good engine, need everything else. I think the 120si will work with this 116si engine, is that correct? Brian.

Latest posts