120si crank seals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomud

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a line on a good place to find crank shaft seals for a Sachs Dolmar 120si? I have the saw torn down, but I’m having a little trouble finding the seals. Thanks!

I can't remember the 120si seal sizes offhand but the last set I used in a rebuild came from Motion Industries' website.

You can order generic seal sizes through them at decent prices. I think McMaster-Carr would also have them.
On those saws one really needs to check the sizes carefully before ordering due to there being two different sized seals for the flywheel side, can be 15X24X7 or 15X28X7, the clutch side all use the same seal 15X30X7. I often use Motion IND. for seals also, if OEM cannot be found.

I would have some crank seals in stock but they are more than 10 years plus.. I will check their conditions.. oh I think I have the bearings the gasket the cylinder with piston as well.. let me know if you are looking at more than just the crank seals.

-oldpartsinasia Joe

Let me know if you need any parts.
Here's the IPL DOLMAR 7/94 Dolmar 116si 120si page:
Green highlighted are the ones available:

image 120si cylinder crankcase side.jpg
-oldpartsinasia Joe

Latest posts

Back