• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wanted blown up or parts saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no tree to big

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm running out of broken crap to fix around here if I don't find more saws I'm going to have to start ripping into my camaro which is defiantly going to hurt the pocket book more.. so please save me

Looking for saws with roasted cylinders or no start conditions. Now I say parts saws however I am still looking for a mostly intact saw I may make exceptions. Show me what you got!

I'm running out of broken crap to fix around here if I don't find more saws I'm going to have to start ripping into my camaro which is defiantly going to hurt the pocket book more.. so please save me

Looking for saws with roasted cylinders or no start conditions. Now I say parts saws however I am still looking for a mostly intact saw I may make exceptions. Show me what you got!
no tree "to" big

have you really gone over 4 years with that grammar anomaly in your handle?

:numberone:

Husky 40s? Got two. One is 44 missing top and clutch cover other is 41 or 42 missing clutch cover I think. If interested I can dig out and send pics. If not, good luck with camaro.

I just posted some dolmars in here. They are in the ( cleaning out the off breed thread)

I got plenty of mostly complete parts saws. mostly all husqvarnas. here it goes. hu 40, 44, 45, 50. stihl: 015 rear handle, 020av top handle and rear handle, 031, 032. Echo: cs3900, cs400, cs440, john deere 50v. jonsered 450, 70e and a top handle not sure model. pm if interested in any of these and I will get details and a price.

thanks and have a blessed day chad

Hi there no tree,
I would like to help! Have way too many saws apart right now, apparently disassembly js much faster than reassembly. Maybe you can help, do you take interest in box of saw parts?

If interested in the cheap route, ii have a husq 350 case id be willing to give away and be willing to sell everything to go with it.

Basically, i stripped down an otherwise good saw with a burned up case that is in maybe usable condition. Saw had stripped out muffler bolts in cylinder as well. Bearings and crank in great shape though. Come to think of it, needs to be put back together, maybe you can help...but im pretty sure the saw didnt ever really need to be stripped! I should have run the saw with the crankcase a little burned. But now it is in a box. As i mentioned the cylinder has stripped out muffler bolts, but i think i can do something reasonable with used oem cylinders, crank and bearings. I will include cylinder and burnt case at no charge, also have complete plastic crankcase to sell in excellent shape.

Also have an echo top handle cs341 with good compression and (presumably) gas line issues. Those gas lines sure are small! Runs but is not getting gas well.Id be willing to sell for fifty dollars shipped if not too far , and i think it comes with a bar and chain, condition unknown.
The deal with this saw is it runs with power, then not getting gas as if plugged up fuel filter. But spent too long already messing with small cramped carb compartment and tiny gas lines and still have yet to diagnose problem. But it has spark and everything. Might be missing small minor cover.

Latest posts

Back