Wanted bow saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ccicora said:
Yes I have one you can race..... you can race the sister saw to what Jaime, Ken and I were running.... you in???

Sure im in!!!! But I will run my own. :laugh:

Rick

ccicora said:
I'll have it for you in Bracebridge...

That sounds like an EHP line to me. You can just save all of your BS.Do you think that you would be worth driving to Bracebrige for? Hey call him back and ask him what to say next.You are such a good bowsawer you can saw for the USA at Webster in the relay. Than everyone can see all your skills.

Rick

Your funny.... first you ask for a race blade then no I'll run my own....You just want a fight soo go wind your self on somebody who really cares.... The person I feel sorry for is Cliff as he is related to your sorry ars.... As for racing me I post my shows every year that I attend.... if you want me so bad come get me.... But are you man enough to shake hands after you get your ars handed to you? I know when Cliff and the boys got me in hotsaw at Webster I was....

HELSEL said:
That sounds like an EHP line to me. You can just save all of your BS.Do you think that you would be worth driving to Bracebrige for? Hey call him back and ask him what to say next.You are such a good bowsawer you can saw for the USA at Webster in the relay. Than everyone can see all your skills.

Rick

I just stick with this. HAHAHA

Back