CAD anonymous

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since chasing all the plastic Poulans out of the shop attic with a vacuum, the area is being repopulated by mag body Poulans.
The good news? I only overpaid for one, because I wanted a brake to let me safely set one down in the lift basket.
The bad news? Most are red or gray.
The ugly? They'll always be $20 saws.

See yah ladies in the YOU SUCK thread :D

I would not sell a Canadien 270 and what gear drives are you talking about ?

I would say 600 ish USA. I think a super mint condition is out of my price range. Plus I would feel bad about using it. So something a bit rough around the edges is ok as long as it is all cracked to **** and what not. I have to build a new shed though so that takes priority. I hope to be setup better in the future as I like the “restoration” process. I have pioneer 1200a I powder coated and totally went through. I finally got a bigger oven to do some others this winter

I would say 600 ish USA. I think a super mint condition is out of my price range. Plus I would feel bad about using it. So something a bit rough around the edges is ok as long as it is all cracked to **** and what not. I have to build a new shed though so that takes priority. I hope to be setup better in the future as I like the “restoration” process. I have pioneer 1200a I powder coated and totally went through. I finally got a bigger oven to do some others this winter
Ok

Back