wanted bucking spike for Mac 250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
As the title says, I need a bucking spike for my Mac 250. if anyone has one, please let me know, my saw isnt complete feeling without it.

Today's your lucky day,

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-McCullo...ryZ79667QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Be careful thought this guy seems to have a bad temper (judging by some of his feedback). I actually won this item in a lot of Mcculloch 1-41 parts almost exactly 3 months ago (the time limit for feedback) he never contacted me with a total and ignored all emails and phone calls, I would've left bad feedback but didn't want to risk retalitory feedback.

I'd rather buy from someone here who I know has a good rep and I can trust to send what I pay for. I will buy on ebay if I need to, but I'd rather buy here as I said.

Besides, this guy seems to have some kind of problem and I wont take that chance buying from him.

Lawn Masters said:
I'd rather buy from someone here who I know has a good rep and I can trust to send what I pay for. I will buy on ebay if I need to, but I'd rather buy here as I said.

Besides, this guy seems to have some kind of problem and I wont take that chance buying from him.

I would offer you one of mine lest I be accused of being a dealer.

I have some misc Mac 250 parts (some covers, rear handle, I really need to make a list). I won them on eBayware; they were listed as Mac 125 parts. If anyone is interested let me know. $$ is good, trade always possible. I'm probably going to post it here tomorrow or Friday.

LM, I can check tonight for the spikes. I went thru the parts once, but I was kind of POd at the time.

Thanks, I'll have cash in my pocket tomorrow morning, and am in need of the spike soon.

LM, there are some interesting parts, but no spike(s). Sorry :cry:, I didn't intend to mislead you. Maybe someone else will step-up. Best of luck! Chris J.

I appreciate you looking for me. if youve got an air filter, I need one of those too. it would sure be nice to have a spare on hand when I need it in the cutting field.

MotoBoyMatt said:
Today's your lucky day,

Be careful thought this guy seems to have a bad temper (judging by some of his feedback). I actually won this item in a lot of Mcculloch 1-41 parts almost exactly 3 months ago (the time limit for feedback) he never contacted me with a total and ignored all emails and phone calls, I would've left bad feedback but didn't want to risk retalitory feedback.

Yea watch this guy ( taketheredpill ) as he tried to rip me off with the freight bill, so i canned the sale, and wore the feedback.

Mc Bob.

I missed the auction anyhow, but the seller seems to have a problem of some kind, whether its alcohol or what, I wont get into, but he's clearly got issues of some kind. just look at his positive feedback, he's left nasty comments for sellers who've given him positive feedback, not the kind of person I want to buy from.

Back