Wanted Jonsered 535 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I amlooking for a air filter, air filter cover and a engine top cover.
Thanks much
Bob

Madsaw: Check with your local Jonsered or Husqvarna dealer they should be able to get you the parts except for the air filter cover which is no longer available.:bang:
503 1135-03 cylinder cover
504 3571-21 air filter

Hope this helps you out
ROBERT

Was he out in Iowa? I was talking to a guy out there about this one. He said he got a parts saw from up north a ways. We were trying to get a dael done to get mine to him to. But, like you said he just vanished. I might drop him a email and see whats up.
Later
Bob

Just curious, what other saws share parts with this one. I know the 525 is very similar looking to it. Saw a 450 on ebay that looks about the same. What about in the husqvarna line. Any share parts there.
thanks
Bob

Madsaw: The 450 you asked about has the same cylinder cover as the 535
but the air filter and filter cover are not the same. The air filter
is a 1 piece filter, the complete top cover-air filter-air filter cover
from the 450 may work on your 535. On your second question I am
not aware of any huskys that share this same hardware. PM me if
you are unable to find the correct parts.

Robert

Thanks Robert for the info, I contacted the guy that Stihl Crazy sent his too. He is not going to need it now. I am the one he was getting the saw from that needed parts from in the foirst place. Now he has other things going on and now longer is going to have the time to paly with them. So, I hope things work out about getting this one going in the near future.
Thanks
Bob

Back