Wanted: jonsered 70e parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spudz024

Reaction score
Looking for reasonably priced rear handle and throttle assembly for 70e. Everything I see online must be made of gold. Any help would be much appreciated

Looking for reasonably priced rear handle and throttle assembly for 70e. Everything I see online must be made of gold. Any help would be much appreciated
Any trigger handle from a 49SP to a 90 (except the 62/621) will fit as will the rubber AV mounts. The only difference may be the actual metal throttle linkage depending on what saw the trigger handle came from.
This should open up your search some.

Can I assume from your sig that you are from"up in the county"?

Any trigger handle from a 49SP to a 90 (except the 62/621) will fit as will the rubber AV mounts. The only difference may be the actual metal throttle linkage depending on what saw the trigger handle came from.

I am. Way up north, in presque isle.

Also, thanks for the info. Saw has been on the shelf for awhile the old timer that gave it to me keeps asking if I've run it yet so it's going to be the first project once the cold sets in up here.

Jonsereds were pretty popular in the entire state so you shouldn’t have to much trouble locating parts or a parts saw. If you can’t stay in touch I have plenty of trigger handles and other parts. Do you know if your saw is early or late?
Serial # 1585000 and above is late….. below 1585000 is early. Makes no difference to the handle but does for ign and cyl parts

Back