We all could do with a wife like this!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no doubt it's real, There is definitely someone helping her though. In the diesel vid she has grease under her nails and her hands have a few scrapes etc. She doesn't live in a jungle however, You can hear the horns honking in the background which means she is somewhere near a bustling city. Like other channels they use a pretty girl to get views. There is a video with a giant Stihl saw with a woman in stretchy pants, To me if the only thing that channel has going for it is a girl in stretchy pants it's pretty sad.

I have no doubt it's real, There is definitely someone helping her though. In the diesel vid she has grease under her nails and her hands have a few scrapes etc. She doesn't live in a jungle however, You can hear the horns honking in the background which means she is somewhere near a bustling city. Like other channels they use a pretty girl to get views. There is a video with a giant Stihl saw with a woman in stretchy pants, To me if the only thing that channel has going for it is a girl in stretchy pants it's pretty sad.
Here is her life story, and it seems as though she does everything herself including the filming
https://www.thenanjinger.com/news/n...engine-mechanic-attracts-2-million-followers/

Latest posts

Back