Wealthy arborist's beauty queen fiancee kills intruder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty queen Meghan Brown 'kills burglar with a pink gun as he fights her fiancé' | Mail Online

There's just too many weird things going on with this story. Look at this chick posing like she couldn't wait to be on the TV. She just killed a man!??!& 25 YO with Slimjim $$$$ bags.
She thought it was a friend looking for a bed for the night???? WTF? Is this a common occurence with her?

'It's not like he was going to turn his life around.'

How the F does a girl say this about somebody they don't know?

More news reports on the issue:

"The 2009 Miss Tierra Verde had opened the door to him on March 12 in the early hours thinking he was a friend needing a bed for the night.

But she claims the 42-year-old, 18-stone man grabbed her from behind and covered her nose and mouth with his hand, before heading straight to the bedroom.

...Mr Planthaber and Miss Brown are arborists and she also rescues birds and animals - owning a 5ft iguana named Godzilla.
Beauty queen Meghan Brown 'kills burglar with a pink gun as he fights her fiancé' | Mail Online
"

A much better story, obviously from interviews with the involved couple: Couple recount fatal fray at their Tierra Verde home - St. Petersburg Times

So...apparently y'er talking bad about tree folks, guys. (or at least they both claim to be tree folks.)

OH! I GET IT NOW! She does the tree trimming sales while he does the work. Now we know why they are doing so well.

Also, from looking at different photos: she doesn't have a big nose. That picture was taken with a wide angle view, done close up. EVERYBODY will have a big nose when the picture is taken that way. Notice how prominent the nearest cheekbone is too?

Also:

"County records show the $400,000 house is owned by Robert Planthaber. A company called Private Limos also had listed the home as it address, with Planthaber as an owner."
http://oldnortheast.patch.com/articles/woman-shoots-and-kills-home-intruder-in-tierra-verde
Uh oh! Limo services don't have a very reputation for clean living owners.

The neighbors get interviewed, and talk bad about the victims. They apparently led a highly visible lifestyle:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/180786/8/Intruder-killed-in-Tierra-Verde-home-invasion

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...e-was-looking-up-for-intruder-shot-at/1157108

Last edited:

There's just too many weird things going on with this story. Look at this chick posing like she couldn't wait to be on the TV. She just killed a man!??!& 25 YO with Slimjim $$$$ bags.
She thought it was a friend looking for a bed for the night???? WTF? Is this a common occurence with her?

'It's not like he was going to turn his life around.'

How the F does a girl say this about somebody they don't know?

This is her therapy. If you had gunned some A hole down you'd have to buy a new keyboard cuz you would have burned up the one you have posting about it here and getting/giving rep. He was just about to turn his life around at the expense of hers and her husbands. I'd be pretty happy about it too.

Dont believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see. Who knows what kinda spin the crooked ass media threw on this. Eh, screw that, their DIRTY!!! and hiding sumthin! Believe it or not, I have one of the best built in judge of character mechanisms youll ever see, and that guy looks like hes up to somethin.

This is her therapy. If you had gunned some A hole down you'd have to buy a new keyboard cuz you would have burned up the one you have posting about it here and getting/giving rep. He was just about to turn his life around at the expense of hers and her husbands. I'd be pretty happy about it too.

Not likely. You've got almost as many posts in 1 year as I have in 10.
I have no problem with him being gunned down if this is really the way it happened, not so sure it is though. They have cameras inside and out and I'm sure in the bedroom as weird as this couple seems so there shouldn't be a problem proving what they said.

Last edited:
Not likely. You've got almost as many posts in 1 year as I have in 10.
I have no problem with him being gunned down if this is really the way it happened, not so sure it is though. They have cameras inside and out and I'm sure in the bedroom as weird as this couple seems so there shouldn't be a problem proving what they said.

Sorry Toddppm. That post I made was obnoxious.

More news reports on the issue:

"The 2009 Miss Tierra Verde had opened the door to him on March 12 in the early hours thinking he was a friend needing a bed for the night.

But she claims the 42-year-old, 18-stone man grabbed her from behind and covered her nose and mouth with his hand, before heading straight to the bedroom.

...Mr Planthaber and Miss Brown are arborists and she also rescues birds and animals - owning a 5ft iguana named Godzilla.
"

A much better story, obviously from interviews with the involved couple: Couple recount fatal fray at their Tierra Verde home - St. Petersburg Times

So...apparently y'er talking bad about tree folks, guys. (or at least they both claim to be tree folks.)

OH! I GET IT NOW! She does the tree trimming sales while he does the work. Now we know why they are doing so well.

Also, from looking at different photos: she doesn't have a big nose. That picture was taken with a wide angle view, done close up. EVERYBODY will have a big nose when the picture is taken that way. Notice how prominent the nearest cheekbone is too?

Also:

"County records show the $400,000 house is owned by Robert Planthaber. A company called Private Limos also had listed the home as it address, with Planthaber as an owner."
Woman Shoots and Kills Home Intruder in Tierra Verde - Old Northeast-Downtown St. Pete, FL Patch
Uh oh! Limo services don't have a very reputation for clean living owners.

The neighbors get interviewed, and talk bad about the victims. They apparently led a highly visible lifestyle:
Intruder killed in Tierra Verde home invasion | wtsp.com

Intruder killed at Tierra Verde home was felon - St. Petersburg Times

Dang, Sherlock hasn't got anything on you!

I just wanna know; Does she have a big nose or not? I mean it looks like she has big nose but they said she don't have a big nose. Was her nose all puffed up from the altercation or is that the way her nose looks all the time? How does her husband feel about her nose? Is it something that bothers him? Does she like her nose? What about the pizza man? Was he offended by her nose?
I gotta say there was a time when i was in kindergarten when I was a little self conscious about my nose and I feel that has led me to a sense of insecurity of some degree even after all these years. I always felt like people were looking at my nose and judging me on how funny it looked sticking out of my face like that so I could see how maybe this whole thing was the result of negative feelings by all three people about the woman's nose... but then again drugs and money make people do weird things too.

Probably had that sucker in a headlock! lmfao..

He's no slouch in the snozz department either. Can you imagine if they breed?? the poor kid!!

Bet they could both hold a kilo in each nostril..

So now you are saying that the pizza man was a sex surrogate due to the fact that the man and woman were afraid that if they had a child its nose to be embarassingly large but when the pizza guy stuck it in her cornhole she got pissed and blew him away?
Wow! All this over a big nose... and the anal intrusion could make some women a little fiesty, I know that from personal experiance. He should have asked first.

Last edited:
Quit hating on him, he's a damn good climber, and maybe he runs a good business.:dizzy:

Besides, anybody can finance a diamond as quick as large equipment. plus, look at her, she deserves it....:rock:

So you are saying that people with big noses ( you said large equipment) are real good tree climbers? I kinda always thought that myself.

?? I must have missed this. Last I knew, he was 'standing robustly defiant over injustice', or some bit of sweetness.. lol.

Looks like they shut that whole deal down, at least I can't find it. Hmm...I thought that was one of our more civil conversations. Oh well, back to the coke and hookers I guess.

Looks like they shut that whole deal down, at least I can't find it. Hmm...I thought that was one of our more civil conversations. Oh well, back to the coke and hookers I guess.

Don't forget the anal plundering.

Oh and by the way: Who the Hell is Gayson? he got a big nose too?

And do you think I have a big nose? You can tell me the truth man, it would help me out a lot, I wouldn't want anything like this to happen to me if there was something I could do about it.

Latest posts

Back