• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell wedges, pouch, log tapes FS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wjarrell

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Custom heavy duty leather wedge pouch and fire extinguisher/ paint can holder on heavy duty work belt. Belt is 32" to 40". Wedge pouch holds 4 12" wedges. 2 50' log tapes. Green wedges are 12" and used, Yellow wedges are 12" used a couple times. The small wedges are pocket wedges used a couple times. Would like to sell as a package if possible. Paypal preferred buyer adds 3% $140 tyd obo in the lower 48

#1 GLWS
#2 Does your camera have a drinking problem? Seriously picutres seem foggy/blurry?? Can we get some better pictures of what your trying to sell?

What does GLWS stand for? Pictures look fine to me. All I have for a camra is an iPhone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh ok. Ya I'm sorry for the lack of quality of the pictures but I don't have a regular camera.

Fresno..... so southern California haha. (Free bump)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got out of it. It was too inconsistent and I couldn't make a living. Plus I got offered a full time job with benefits and retirement with the ironworkers union.

Back