• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wedge pouches

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have a bunch of leather wedge pouches to sell. All brand new never used.
A popular logging website sells the exact same ones for $19.99 each
So they are going for $5.00 each, two for $8.00 plus freight/postage
The $5.00 almost covers packaging and gas, it seems wrong to throw them away, like everything else we use.
They are about 13 inches from top of belt loop to the bottom, will hold your wedge, scrench, screwdriver, files etc.

Attachments

• Leather Wedge pouch IMG_2464.jpg
    Leather Wedge pouch IMG_2464.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 1
I did see on another thread here where he had posted that he was having issues with phones and service providers, surely by now this issue would have been addressed though

I did see on another thread here where he had posted that he was having issues with phones and service providers, surely by now this issue would have been addressed though
Yes, that was on the 10th, he was on here on Thursday, the day after. I would have figured he would have been able to do something such as; reply to someone, update the ad, or just make the ad "sold". I'm not saying the guy is running a scam, but, it's good for other to know what's going on, so they can make a "more" informed decision when offering to purchase/ purchasing.
Hopefully he gets his internet/ phone service all figured out, it ain't no joke trying to set up new service/ equipment.

Back