well it an't a chainsaw or a chain saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, my youngest daughter was born on Christmas day. Poor kid will never have a birthday party or have cupcakes at school. Tomorrow her mother will make her wear a bright red t shirt proclaiming "Happy Birthday to me" on the front and "I am a Christmas baby" on the back as they fly back from Florida. We do make it a point to have specific birthday and Christmas presents so she does not feel cheated.

my aunt told me "if we ever combined gifts to my daughter she'll have a talk with us"

and thanks to everyone here. i'm now a proud member of the dads with chainsaws and F.A.D.D. clubs:rock:

It takes almost $500,000 to raise a kid...

JUST KIDDING CONGRATS!!!

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using Tapatalk 2

my aunt told me "if we ever combined gifts to my daughter she'll have a talk with us"

and thanks to everyone here. i'm now a proud member of the dads with chainsaws and F.A.D.D. clubs:rock:

One of mine just had her birthday on the 16th, my wife and I always said she will have a seperate birthday party so she never gets jipped.

update we arrived at the hospital at 6:00pm sat. we hopefully going to leave by 6:00pm tonight (monday) after sleeping 4 hours the first night a 3hour nap was good at 4am last night:dizzy:

Congratulations again Dave. Not sure how I missed this thread until now. The text you sent with that first pic of you and your daughter is the last pic in my old phone. Service was switched minutes after I received the message. You'll find that long periods of uninterrupted sleep are a luxury that you won't enjoy for a while. Like I've been telling you however...............it WILL get easier.:cheers:

Hence the shotguns in the house...

That's the truth Jacob. Dave and I have a 'mutual support' agreement. He'll back me up in my family protection efforts when the time comes (my girls are going on 5 and 12), and I'll reciprocate in a few more years when it's Dave's 'turn'.....:msp_thumbsup:

Congratulations, my youngest daughter was born on Christmas day. Poor kid will never have a birthday party or have cupcakes at school. Tomorrow her mother will make her wear a bright red t shirt proclaiming "Happy Birthday to me" on the front and "I am a Christmas baby" on the back as they fly back from Florida. We do make it a point to have specific birthday and Christmas presents so she does not feel cheated.

My wife's birthday is on November 25th. She makes sure to remind me EVERY year about how her birthdays growing up were overshadowed by Thanksgiving and Christmas....:sucks:

If that is your first you have no idea how you life just changed. Congrats!!!

I've been warning Dave of that very fact at least weekly for the last few months.....:cool2:

Latest posts

Back