Went to throw a couple ash splits in and....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggo_2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Lit the stove to take the chill out of the air while I watched a movie and when i went to throw some ash in I found this little guy.....

So what is this little critter?

This wood has been in my basement all year, havent brought in any for this winter yet. So he either walked in sometime over the last few weeks or hes been there awhile...Needless to say hes in the fire now.

Check the net for reports of strange animal and insect migrations all over the world. This year, here in the midwest, we have seen various strange butterflies, (including swallowtail!) walking sticks, praying mantis, tree frogs, etc...etc. Many of these are being seen here for the first time, due to the climate change being induced by massive earth changes.

Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM"

Wade through 5 pages of compelling evidence.

Here are just a few examples:

http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100827/full/news.2010.437.html

You read that right! In a country where the average winter temperature was in the sixties, they were colder than Antarctica for much of July! Reaching temps of 29 below zero.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/weather/stories/Downtown-Los-Angeles-Heat-Weather-103883779.html

Right after a summer of record low temps, L.A. then shoots up to a record high of 113 degrees.

http://www.isuma.tv/lo/en/inuit-knowledge-and-climate-change-project/earth-has-shifted

http://www.isuma.tv/hi/en/inuit-knowledge-and-climate-change/tilted-earth-has-changed-everything

The earth now appears to be moving slightly above the old ecliptic plane in winter and below it in summer, which is why the sun rises and sets so much further north at the beginning of summer and so much further south at the beginning of winter. This in turn has caused our moon to move in it's orbit such that it now orbits in a spiral fashion. Spiralling from south to north once a month, covering a huge swath of latitudes in only two weeks time. Much more than before.

Blessings

Last edited:
what the hell the sky is falling

Don't be so alarmist! (lol) The oceans are greatly agitated, increasing tsunami, rogue waves, and mysterious tides are happening....the Earth is reeling, the moon is playing rodeo all over the sky, the world's weather is off the charts, earthquakes are increasing at population centers in swarms, all over the world......

But the sky is definitely NOT falling! Besides, I have it on Great Authority that it will not fall, per say, but instead roll back like a scroll....as Christ returns on the clouds of Heaven, His Army with Him.

If one is thin skinned, they had best not Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM" where pages and pages of evidence supporting the true lateness of the hour can be examined.

Blessings

Real nice...

The nice aliens from lottra12 stop in looking to make first contact,have a beer or two, and pass thier advanced technology to us and whaddya do?

Chuck his ass in the fire, before the guy teaches ya how to turn sand into Beer for 3 cents a Gallon.

Savages!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Don't be so alarmist! (lol) The oceans are greatly agitated, increasing tsunami, rogue waves, and mysterious tides are happening....the Earth is reeling, the moon is playing rodeo all over the sky, the world's weather is off the charts, earthquakes are increasing at population centers in swarms, all over the world......

But the sky is definitely NOT falling! Besides, I have it on Great Authority that it will not fall, per say, but instead roll back like a scroll....as Christ returns on the clouds of Heaven, His Army with Him.

If one is thin skinned, they had best not Google - "Late Harvest Moon BHM" where pages and pages of evidence supporting the true lateness of the hour can be examined.

Blessings

while this may scare some if what you say is true I feel blessed that out of the billions of years that earth has been here we will get to be a witness to such an event.

Back