WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be building a 2188, same as a 390 ain't it?

Same saw in my book. Just ugly as hell.

Oh great. Here comes the saw talk.....

You guys are gonna ruin this thread and the GTG.....

Oh blow me, you silly fapper.

Who are you anyway? Some Justin Bieber wanna be?

I am interested in coming but I don't have any race saws or really any saws Folks would want to run. I don't want to be the creepy guy from Ohio drooling over everyone's race saws. I have about a million questions for the saw builders concerning getting timing numbers, porting, etc.

I was in your shoes, as far as not having race saws or one that people would want to run, but I went anyway to the '13 WKY GTG. I had a really good time and no one made fun of me, at least where I could hear. I do have a couple of Earthquakes now so if I get to make the '15 GTG, I can dazzle a few folks.:D Oh and the food is really good and plenty of it especially the deserts. Hope Tree Monkey shows up, racing wouldn't be the same without his starter pistol.

I am interested in coming but I don't have any race saws or really any saws Folks would want to run. I don't want to be the creepy guy from Ohio drooling over everyone's race saws. I have about a million questions for the saw builders concerning getting timing numbers, porting, etc.

The first time I went to a GTG at Wiggs place I had a few old junkers that I'd played around in.......put nothing special at all. Those boys beat my ass in every class. I found out what a poor job I was doing on my chains......made a lot of good friends, and ate till I thought I would bust.

Come on to the GTG and you and I will sit and watch them race their fast saws. I never race in the cant racing.......I hate losing. :laugh:

We'll chew the fat, talk timing numbers, and all that stuff.

come down anyway even if you don't think they are special,,,, the GTG's are a blast,, a lot of good food,, good friends and a lot of good info,, last year I went with my saws but I didn't do much cutting,, I just sat around and watch all the other midgets,,,, you just need to watch mastermind,,, he likes to hump anything that is warm especially sheep and poodles,,, he will even hump your leg if you let him,,,, so if he gets ahold of you then just let him finish:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back