WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of the best thing to happen to any of us on this side of heaven:

DSC_7648.JPG

Rock and roll band everybody's listening....

DSC_7646.JPG

This little fellow carried around his little Mac all weekend long. Every once in a while he would set it down and try to start it...blup blup,,,,blup blup. I would have loved to see his face if it fired off.

DSC_7695.jpg

A few pics of my son giving it a go. He got me into racing saws. Last year at Hedgerows he begged me to let him race. I kept telling him no. I, myself, have never raced before. He was persistent. So, I went to Matt to see if it was ok for him to race,,,hoping Matt would say NO. Matt says "Heck yeah he can race. Does he have chaps and PPE?" Anyhow he races his 38cc Oregon chainsaw and got smoked, of course. He comes off the racing trailer after getting beat and says, "Dad, if I am going to keep racing, I am going to need a better saw" :rock: Levi gave him the 023 to race with and I let him race my TLandrum 260 this year also. He won his first race---thanks Stihlbro, you are a good man.

DSC_7696.JPG

DSC_7700.JPG

DSC_7699.JPG

The build-offs are great, but the head to head cant racing is most exciting and the most fun. We are all friends but **** gets serious when the saws fire up and the hands go on the cant. Somebody is going to get to brag for awhile and somebody is going to eat crow until next time; that's all there is to it, there are no ties. Ready, set, go!!!

DSC_7709.JPG

DSC_7710.JPG

DSC_7712.JPG

DSC_7714.JPG

I have more pics. I apologize for the large pics. I don't know how to resize. I was trying to load more pics last night and AS locked up on me twice.

Skippy has his hands full for sure. Matt's 064 is a Treemonkey'd beast, Matt has done this a thousand times, and Matt's chains are, well, sharp. However, Skippy and the WWS 385 held their own.

DSC_7734.JPG

DSC_7736.JPG

A few more singles and that is it. I got more but they are just more of the same.

Stihlbro:
DSC_7738.JPG

Awol:
DSC_7745.JPG

Wigglesworth:
DSC_7741.JPG

Wigglesworth 2. Thanks again for a great event Wiggs. I know it takes a lot of work on your and your wife's part, and for that, we are all grateful. Friends and family having a good time and making memories together, it doesn't get much better:

DSC_7704.JPG

Latest posts

Back