WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I didn't go that way, I came down from the east on 9003 parkway or whatever.

I just used the GPS on my phone to get from Mayfield there. Thought I was going to wear all my steering gear out making turns...
i think that brought you in on the purchase parkway into Mayfield,,, if that's the case you was only 7 miles from the house

He would have won the 395 thing......but he was running a 8 pin. He didn't care about winning enough to pull the clutch and swap rims. He just wanted to race them stupid, loud ass cant saws.

He would have won the 395 thing......but he was running a 8 pin. He didn't care about winning enough to pull the clutch and swap rims. He just wanted to race them stupid, loud ass cant saws.
He wasn't the only one running an 8 pin... And loud ass can't saws are fun too... Just sayin...
But none of it is as fun as the after BS party... That's where you sit on the pile of cants and BS...

Just show me the food......

^^^^^THIS. I have been to 2 GTGs. I don't race and don't think I even started a saw at one of them. I don't think I will bring saws anymore, just the camera to take pictures, some food, my boys, and an appetite (especially for pie). Randy, don't forget your cup (not talking about a coffee cup either); that still ain't right.

You feelin a case of the walkin' Ebola comin on..??

Sounds like he is not himself, must be a fever coming on and the only cure is in Kentucky.

This reminds me of when I was stacking wood with my boys. After about an hour the little one says his tummy hurts (yeah right) so I tell him to go lay down in the truck. After another hour, he gets out and he and big brother want to go get ice cream. I say to the little one, "I thought your tummy hurt". He said with a big grin, "It does but ice cream is my medicine". Well lets go get some medicine then...

^^^^^THIS. I have been to 2 GTGs. I don't race and don't think I even started a saw at one of them. I don't think I will bring saws anymore, just the camera to take pictures, some food, my boys, and an appetite (especially for pie). Randy, don't forget your cup (not talking about a coffee cup either); that still ain't right.

Welp.......I don't drink much aside from water and coffee.......so what are you pushing on me here? :laugh:

Can I get a verification on the date? Rather than leave at 4:00 I think I will spend the night and want to make a reservation before the Murray State football schedule is announced.

Back