What apps are there for billing on smart phones/mobile billing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawking

Reaction score
I have a small tree service/stump grinding business and am looking to streamline my billing. I use an iPhone and am looking at getting a mobile printer. My main concerns are security/backup of app/data and what printer will live in a chip truck(DIRTY) environment(HPofficejet 1000?). Thanks!
Any suggestions?

Hp office jet blue toothed to a laptop with quickbooks is what I use. Doesn't go in the chip truck just the pick up. Create a work order and invoice, work order has crew instruction, hand invoice to customer upon completion. I think you could do all this from an iPhone if you have quickbooks online. I also have a buddy who uses invoice 2 go, free iPhone app.

I have been thinking about buying Mhelpdesk. It does billing invoices tracking movements if you let it. It will also keep track of time on site and drive times. Those are just a few of the options it has that i can remember. We havent been busy enough for me to buy it yet but i would like to try it out by next year.

Hp office jet blue toothed to a laptop with quickbooks is what I use. Doesn't go in the chip truck just the pick up. Create a work order and invoice, work order has crew instruction, hand invoice to customer upon completion. I think you could do all this from an iPhone if you have quickbooks online. I also have a buddy who uses invoice 2 go, free iPhone app.
Quickbooks online with Bluetooth printer here, gor estimates and invoices om my android.

"Kiss My Axe"
Associate degree in forestry from PSU Mont Alto
Certified Arborist
Owner/operator of Climb High Tree Service established in 2002
www.climbhightree.com
https://m.facebook.com/ClimbHighTreeService
https://www.youtube.com/user/climbhightree
https://www.youtube.com/user/2treekiller2

Try the "Joist" app it's free does simple and quick invoices and estimates. You can create simple contacts and easily switch estimates to invoices. Stores all customer information as well as services provided so you don't have to re type them.

Keeps track of sales and outstanding invoices.

Unfortunately it does not link up with quick books or the like.

Check it out on the App Store.

I have been thinking about buying Mhelpdesk. It does billing invoices tracking movements if you let it. It will also keep track of time on site and drive times. Those are just a few of the options it has that i can remember. We havent been busy enough for me to buy it yet but i would like to try it out by next year.

Thank you! I have been interested in some of those features. I will look into it!

Try the "Joist" app it's free does simple and quick invoices and estimates. You can create simple contacts and easily switch estimates to invoices. Stores all customer information as well as services provided so you don't have to re type them.

Keeps track of sales and outstanding invoices.

Unfortunately it does not link up with quick books or the like.

Check it out on the App Store.

I looked at that Joist app- looks perfect... Thank you!

Something that is cloud based is perfect, that way you don't have to worry about losing data if you lose your phone or computer. Also if you have a merchant account you are required to be PCI/DSS compliant (see https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/security_standards/ ). I'm not sure if there's anything specialized to the tree industry but the general invoicing software I use is www.freshbooks.com. It's great for keeping track of things and you can customize the invoice with your company information and logo. It will automatically email the client an invoice and give them options to pay that you choose such as credit card, paypal, check, etc. They can click on the link in the invoice email and pay directly on their computer.

You should try using ArboStar. This platform helps us automate tasks like estimation and invoicing which would otherwise be very time-consuming. It also provides us with sales and marketing reports, which play a huge role in the future of our company.

So you have any recommendations for an advertising bot that digs up a bunch of old threads at the same time to tout a product or service
:laugh:

Latest posts

Back