What are the best or worst halloween tricks or treats you or your kids have gotten...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Off subject but with Halloween tomorrow, just wondering what some of the best and worst tricks or treats you or your kids have gotten on Halloween?

A couple years ago, my daughters, 4 and 2, walked up to a neighbor’s house where they found a big black cauldron pot full of little black bags tied up with a treat inside. Each of my daughters grabbed a little bag out of the pot and began squeezing it to see what goodies were inside. Curious myself, I grabbed a bag and squeezed and sniffed…

It wasn’t candy corns and it wasn’t a baby ruth inside.

I don’t know for sure if my neighbors intended to give out dog poo to kids on Halloween or if they were just so completely completely clueless that they didn’t realize that the little black bags that filled the pot on their front steps MIGHT get mistaken by trick or treaters as bags of candy but, needless to say, we skip over that house from now on when we go trick or treating and I’m leery of anything that comes in a non see-thru bag.

You should have lit them all on fire and dumped them over on their porch! Who knows maybe they were barefoot!!

A few years ago I was in Middletown, NY trick-or-treating with my then-8 yr old cousin and my little sisters, who were in their teens. We were outside of Middletown proper in the suburbs, and it was really a nice neighborhood. I was sporting my black Carhartt coat, black jeans, black Georgia Loggers, and had my face painted like this:

azazel2.jpg

I heard a chainsaw, which my mind immediately picked out above all of the neighborhood kids out and about frolicking, coming from about 2 blocks away. It sounded like alot of little kids screaming.

I decided to find out what the eff was going on. Aparently the dude didnt see me coming, because his back was to me, and I was all decked out in black. He had an old McCullugh (sp?) it think, with the chain off the bar. He was chasing kids, some very young, around the neighborhood, scaring the daylights out of them. He was probly about 16. I took the saw from him and threw it as far as I could into the bushes, and then threatened his life.

In hindsight, I am sure he was having a great time, but the kids were scared out of their minds, like legitimately terrified. I'm glad I ruined his fun.

T

A couple of years ago I saw a couple high school kids running around looking guilty on Halloween. I was their age once, I know what getting in to trouble looks like. They ducked behind a parked car when another car came down the street. When it was even with them, they popped up and started throwing eggs at it. You wouldnt believe the look of supprise on their faces when the red and blue lights of the the unmarked police care came on.

You should have lit them all on fire and dumped them over on their porch! Who knows maybe they were barefoot!!

After setting them on fire give a loud knock on the door and run fast.
This happened to a friend of mine. When he answered the door to hand out treats the paper sack was on fire on the porch and He was stomping soft human and dog poop in his house shoes.
He strongly suspected his new son in law that he called meat head. Meat head was divorced short time later.

You ever turn over a outhouse with someone inside with the door to the ground so they have to holler for help out the hole?
Now that is fun.

several years ago…. walking up the driveway to a house…. hear a soft moaning "help me"…..the home owner had a few tools and a jack next to a wheel of his jeep, and a stuffed pant leg with a boot sticking out from under the vehicle….They had put the baby monitor under the vehicle and as people approached they would say things throught he baby monitor….it was excellent.

Back