What are the differences between Stihl's 020T and MS 200T?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkipD

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I understand that the two saws are similar, as the shop manual I have is for an 020T and it appears to be very similar to my MS 200T.

What are the differences between the two saws?

Should I continue to try to obtain the shop manual for the MS 200T or would the 020T manual be adequate for any troubleshooting and repair I may need to do in the future?

Thanks.

I'm no expert on the God of all limbers ( MS 200t) but the obvious difference is the position of the first "0". Judging by the manuals it also has "0" effect on anything.

Oh and it might have the flippies instead of the screw in caps. which I believe clearly stopped world hunger...

Not sure what type of repair would differ in the manuals if that was the main concern or question.

I think you would probably get better and faster responses from some of the Pro builders here then in any manual. There are some real first quality wrenches offering free technical support for REP and nothing else. What a business plan....

Angelo

Latest posts

Back