What do you think 630 bucks?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, are you serious, ya dayumm right they do, look at Sawtroll,LOL

BTW 2000 if ya get one there's a very easy muffler mod you can pull on that saw that is very mild but the saw wakes up quite nice with it without alot of noise,hint hint..

I got a custom pipe here for a 361, just need a muffler, LOLOLOL.

Whatcha hmmm ing about. It cures cancer too buddy and it save lives other ways too. Its also being tested for erectile dysfunction. Woodie will be posting the results of those tests soon,hehehehe

I almost sold one to a guy today who was cutting 30" Oaks with a Wild Thing with an 18" bar. Said he'll be back this weekend with his tax return.

If your going to the shed, the hell with the muffler, send me some stuff like Ultra gets.:cry: :cry: :cry: :hmm3grin2orange:

Ya know your right, I haven't sent you a freebie to fix up, shame on me. Why didn't you remind me of that. I'll keep a eye out for ya. You may have to fight Hoss though, he tends to show up everytime a goodie comes in. No fear, he's only 260 LBS of brut muscle, don't worry man, I'll be right behind ya,LOL

Ya know your right, I haven't sent you a freebie to fix up, shame on me. Why didn't you remind me of that. I'll keep a eye out for ya. You may have to fight Hoss though, he tends to show up everytime a goodie comes in. No fear, he's only 260 LBS of brut muscle, don't worry man, I'll be right behind ya,LOL

LOL. When Hoss comes a lookin for that freebie, I will have a molded fake of a big CC saw that I can throw out the back door, then lock him out after he takes the bait.:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I can get a MS361 with a 20" bar out the door for $630.00 bucks. I have not priced around yet, so i thought i would ask everyone what they had to say.

I can buy a new one for over $100 cheaper shipped to my door...

:clap: less than a month ago $529 plus tax, I'm betting they did'nt lose any money on it, i guess my chaps and helmet were freebies

I priced a 361 at my dealer today $545 tax included.
Of course I've bought 3 saws within the past year and spend 100 to 200 a month in his shop.

I priced a 361 at my dealer today $545 tax included.
Of course I've bought 3 saws within the past year and spend 100 to 200 a month in his shop.

So can you order one from them and have them UPS it north? 100 difference just doesn't seem right. Why are dealers so much different on prices to this extent?

So can you order one from them and have them UPS it north? 100 difference just doesn't seem right. Why are dealers so much different on prices to this extent?

Dealer MSRP is the same everywhere in a region.
It's all in how much business you do with them.
Pro customers almost always get a better discount than occasional users.

And no, I can't ship you one. Even if I bought one for my brother I'd tell the dealer the truth, and he'd knock some off but not as much as one I bought for my company.

My dealer knows I'm a small company and he's trying to help me out.
In return, I don't spend a dollar anywhere else. He's earned my loyalty !

I'm sure there's a dealer in your area , that if you do the same amount of business with them that I do with my dealer , will give you the same price I get.

Last edited:
ain't that the gospel truth.My wife even likes running the 361

So does my wife (SawWitch)......:clap: :clap:

attachment.php

Last edited:
:clap: less than a month ago $529 plus tax, I'm betting they did'nt lose any money on it, i guess my chaps and helmet were freebies

LoL!

i was told on here that a stihl dealer would go out of bizzness selling saws for that much. my local dealer didnt sell a saw and hes still in bizzness so i guess it worked out OK>.

Back