What do you think of over $300 spent on these two saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P T Barnum

It wasn't P.T. Barnum who said this...It was a car dealer I used to work for....There is an A** for every seat!:jawdrop:

Looks like you were willing to shell out $145.99. I would be willing to pay $50 for the two (including shipping). A few people wanted them twice as badly as yourself. Maybe they didn't consider them as average saws.

Dan

Was wondering when someone was going to notice that :).
Actually I stopped at 50 each ( I have a relative in the area who would pick them up). I was looking for a couple of saws to take some of the hours away from my 028WB, but I admit the bidding started to get out of hand.

Thanks to all of you guys for the great infomation I've been able to pick up here.

I've got a couple of Poulan/Craftsman project saws in progress (2300 and 3700) and there's a lot of knowledge on this site that is coming in handy.

Hey, more power to that seller. He didn't misrepresent anything. He seemed pretty straight forward. There's just some folks out there there that just don' t know any better. Or maybe I'm missing something....

How much you wanna bet we get a new member here before too long asking Homelite questions? :laugh:

Must be that Elasto-Start handle and those Kewl safety shades that brought in the big money! :laugh: By the looks of that auction, a regular guy like us could buy the saw from a dealer, and sell it on eBay, and make money doing it!

Ignorance is bliss!

fishhuntcutwood said:
Yeah, don't be foolish Andy. It's those shades, and the scrench that made it worthwhile!

SORRY!! WTF was I thinking??? Didn't factor all the goodies in, sorry guys. Go give myself a good beating for that :buttkick:
Andy

Latest posts

Back