what is the world coming to!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran Shindaiwa machines for work with the landscaping companies, thats ALL they buy here, that and Echo. you tell me what the quality is if thats what they run. I gotta love the Shindaiwa trimmers, and the edgers, they're built rock solid for their purpose, and perform great. Japanese quality is generally great, as is the performance of their 2 strokes.

Knot Whole said:
Patrick62, since you're on a roll, what do you think of Makita? Club Cadet? Efco? John Deere? POS? Oleomac? Jonsered? Dolmar? Partner?

I stand corrected, I had never heard of them before. The price was right up there with the Echo's. The quality is probably pretty fair. I know the little echo I have has some quality in it (or it would have died by now).

As for the German's making Stihl chainsaws, the German machine work was noted even before WWII.

Maybe I should look for a Jred.... just for the fun of it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Oops...got the engine wrong
http://www.junobeach.org/e/4/can-tac-arm-she-e.htm
everything else Ok though..the point I tried to highlight is misconceptions about defining quality...quality don't mean a bean if you can't afford to buy it...and if youre one of the uninitiated...and you haven't heard of this site...what do you do...we've all made purchases in the past we have nightmares about...we the initiated

This sites an initiation in itself :blush:

Latest posts

Back