What saw would you grab right now.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the only Dolmar I have. I'm mostly a Husqvarna guy. I wanted a 562xp but didn't have quite enough money so I bought the 6100. It is a beast for a 60cc saw. It fires right up every time.
The 6100 are smooth and powerful and their fuel economy is excellent.

If I could only take one
6d33b790238b75dd961e9b6968d1b32c.jpg
38f435643b72dae52bdf36098b3e6a1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
I got a 359 going for a neighbor. Seemed like a good firewood saw.

Oh I definitely agree I never leave the house with just one just curious what everybody’s top pic would be for that particular job
I used to have just one saw... and two bars in case something went bad. I seldom seem to cut sound trees so one never knows what to expect. For example, I did some TSI cutting a couple years ago where the kerf closed up halfway through the top cut of the face cut on quite a number of trees!

I used to have just one saw... and two bars in case something went bad. I seldom seem to cut sound trees so one never knows what to expect. For example, I did some TSI cutting a couple years ago where the kerf closed up halfway through the top cut of the face cut on quite a number of trees!
Been there done that!! Lol

Latest posts

Back